Certis Group has ongoing career opportunities for building surveyors, access and energy professionals, and others wanting to develop a career in building surveying.
Certis is a leading National Building Surveying organisation, specialising in a range commercial projects and we are always looking for like-minded individuals who share our enthusiasm and vision.
If you are interested in a career in building surveying, access or energy consulting, please email your resume to: Careers@certis.com.au
Senior Building Surveyor – Melbourne
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Senior Building Surveyor to join the Certis team. This is a full-time position, based in our Port Melbourne office.
Certis is a nationally recognised Building Certification provider, with 6 offices within Australia.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and flexible company, and have a flair for construction marketing, we would like to speak to you.
Due to consistent return business, we are seeking an Accredited Senior Building Surveyor. As the successful candidate you will:
- Be knowledgeable and passionate about building certification and assisting your clients.
- Hold current Victorian registration in the category of Building Surveyor (Unlimited).
- Hold Bachelor of Building Surveying or equivalent.
- Have the ability to work electronically.
- Be able to work with minimal supervision.
- Be able to lead large commercial projects.
- Communicate professionally with clients and fellow staff.
- Assist with growing the business via an existing network.
A competitive remuneration package based on experience will be offered. Email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com