Certis Group has ongoing career opportunities for building surveyors, access and energy professionals, and others wanting to develop a career in building surveying.
Certis is a leading National Building Surveying organisation, specialising in a range commercial projects and we are always looking for like-minded individuals who share our enthusiasm and vision.
If you are interested in a career in building surveying, access or energy consulting, please email your resume to: Careers@certis.com.au
Bid/Tender Coordinator – Brisbane
An exciting opportunity exists for an experienced Bid/Tender Coordinator to join the Certis team. This is a full-time position, based in our Brisbane office.
The prospective Bid/Tender Coordinator should be commercially minded and have:
- Experience with identifying and creating compliant and competitive Bid/Tender proposals. Ideally, working on private sector and government related tenders.
- Experience with EOI proposals.
- Experience with relevant software in this field.
- Well-developed technical Bid/Tender writing skills.
- Track record in establishing and continually improving bid processes, tools and practices, including bid/tender follow-up.
- Experience in the Construction industry.
- Client focus.
If you are looking to join a dynamic and flexible company, get in touch with us.
Building Certifiers All Levels
We do things differently at Certis. We value flexibility and teamwork. We support each other to achieve our goals and strive to be better each day. We celebrate our success.
We are looking for people who share these values.
Our reputation has been built on consistently delivering ‘solution focused thinking’ for our client’s needs. Certis has a solid history spanning over 15 years, offices around Australia and an ever-growing client list.
We have opportunities in our Brisbane, Sydney and Canberra offices for Building Certifiers at all levels of accreditation.
A competitive remuneration package based on experience will be offered. Email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: 19th February, 2016